Ingrid Newkirk’s Book: 50 Awesome Ways Kids Can Help Animals
Can kids really change the world? PETA Europe Managing Director Ingrid Newkirk thinks so, and she shows them how to do it with her latest book, 50 Awesome Ways Kids Can Help Animals: Fun and Easy Ways to Be a Kind Kid.
Laid out in an easy-to-read format that features charming illustrations, riddles and quizzes, 50 Awesome Ways Kids Can Help Animals is full of ideas for student projects. It's a valuable resource for teachers, too, since it's filled with ideas for lessons and topics to spark classroom discussion on issues that students care about. The book features the following:
- Words of wisdom from kids' favourite athletes, musicians and actors
- Poems and artwork created by kids as well as real-life examples of kids who are active for animals
- Tips for helping wildlife and taking proper care of companion animals
- Easy-to-prepare healthy, animal-friendly recipes
- 'What You Can Do' sections at the end of every chapter, filled with simple things that kids can do to give animals a helping hand
- Dozens of resources for more information
Packed with fascinating facts about animals, fun activities for school and home, and loads of information to help kids grow into kind, compassionate adults, 50 Awesome Ways Kids Can Help Animals is a valuable resource that no classroom or school library should be without.
Click here to order a copy of Ingrid Newkirk's new book, 50 Awesome Ways Kids Can Help Animals!